The City of Estacada contracts with the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office to provide law enforcement services in Estacada.
The contract includes the services of patrol/traffic enforcement deputies, investigative services, law enforcement support, and special services.
If you have a non-emergency requiring an officer response, call 503-655-8211. This phone number is intended for reporting low-priority crimes and those that are not occurring at the moment. You may also use this number to reach the officer currently on duty.
The City and School District also partner to fund the position of School Resource Officer, the SRO works with school administrators and staff on issues surrounding school safety and helps provide a safe environment for students, staff, and parents on school property.
- Tip Line: (503) 723-4949
- Report a Tip online using the Online Tip Report
- View Estacada Call Activity Statistics on the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Dashboard.
- Neighborhood Watch Information
2022-2023 Year End Financial Report
The total cost for Dedicated Police Services in Estacada for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 was $812,498.
Facts at a Glance:
Number of dedicated personnel:
- 2 Patrol Deputies
- 1 Student Resource Officer/Patrol
- 0.15 FTE Police Chief
Percentage of Cost for:
- Direct Services: 69%
- Additional/Support Services: 22%
- Future Expanded Service: 9%
- The City is on the schedule to receive a fourth dedicated Deputy in March 2024.
- The cost of training to add a deputy is split up over two years, so we will pay for the training of the fifth deputy during this fiscal year and the next fiscal year which will allow us to add our fifth deputy in 2025.
- This will bring the City very close to 24 hour coverage.
- When a dedicated Deputy is not on duty, Deputies working in the County respond to calls.