Operation and maintenance of the city park system is a function of the Public Works Department. The city maintains these park locations.
- Wade Creek Park at 747 NW Wade St
- Wade Creek Park Community Building 915 NW Wade St.
- Fred Campanella Memorial City Park at 1560 N. Broadway
- Cazadero Heights Neighborhood Park
- The Portal at 805 NW Evergreen Way
- Foothills Neighborhood Greenway
- Gardiner Neighborhood Park
The 7 areas comprise over 20 acres. Existing restroom facilities, shelters and playground equipment are cleaned and maintained as needed, while grounds maintenance and mowing is performed regularly throughout the peak months. State Revenue Sharing helps fund this activity with the balance coming from the General Fund.
For questions please contact the Public Works Department at (503) 630-8271