Submit a Citizen Action Form

This form is for issues around the community for which you are requesting action. This includes things like potholes in the street, damage at a park, and weeds in stormwater retention areas. This could also be used to report ordinance complaints such as parking issues, noxious weeds, or garbage complaints. This form is not to be used for issues which should be reported to the police such as crime, health, and safety.

The Clackamas County Sheriff’s office non-emergency number is (503) 655-8211. For emergencies call 911.

Citizen Action

If an address is unknown, include the nearest cross streets and other identifying information.
Clearly state the issue. Please include information such as date and time of occurrence, frequency of occurrence, clear description of issue, and any requests for resolution.
Type of Concern:(Required)
Accepted file types: allowedtypes:gif, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, eps, tif, pict, psd, txt, rtf, html, odf, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, xml, avi, mov, mp3, mp4, ogg, wav, bz2, dmg, gz, jar, rar, sit, svg, tar, zip, Max. file size: 128 MB.
One file only.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.