Broadway Street Update – May 11, 2015
The Broadway Streetscape Project is nearing completion! Below is helpful information about navigating downtown until the project is completed.
- The project extends to the north side of 2nd Ave on Broadway (the base of the hill), so closure of Broadway across 2nd Ave must occur at certain points. It will be open as much as possible.
- Because of the scheduled intersection work, the intersections of South 4th Ave and South 3rd Ave at Broadway will be closed until paving is complete.
- Throughout the week - pavers, landscaping, light poles, signs and intersection concrete work will take place.
- Paving is scheduled for the week of May 17th.
- Off-street public parking is available in the lot on the SW corner of 2nd Ave and Broadway. There are signs at each parking lot entrance.
- The project is scheduled to be completed May 31, 2015.
- Save the date for an end-of-project celebration on Broadway Street 3pm to 8pm, Friday June 5th. Kudos to the Estacada Development Association for event planning!
There is a project info sheet and images of the design available at City Hall or by opening the following links:
Broadway Info Sheet
Broadway Plan View
Broadway Section Drawing
Broadway Perspective Drawing
Downtown is the heart of Estacada with over 40 businesses. All businesses are open during construction, please come down to support them.
Thank you to the community volunteers who donated countless hours to this project!
The Broadway Streetscape is funded by the Estacada Urban Renewal Agency.
www.cityofestacada.org/urban_renewal.html Contact (503) 630-8270 x206