The library offers a meeting space for small group study or meetings during library open hours.
- Maximum occupancy is six people
- Reservations are limited to two hours to enable access for others
- Room can be reserved a week in advance
- Reservation times end 15 minutes prior to library closing and users must vacate the room at that time
- To ensure a clean environment for all users, food is not allowed
- Activities such as crafting with potentially messy materials (glitter, glue, etc…) are prohibited
Reserve the room at the Circulation desk or call the library