This committee is tasked with advising the council on traffic and public safety priorities and programs. They meet the 4th Tuesday at 6:00 PM at City Hall Council Chambers.
Below you can read their purpose, apply for the committee online, or download the PDF application.
Traffic & Public Safety Committee Purpose
The TPSC is a volunteer advisory committee established by the City Council in May 2022 to serve as a liaison to the City on matters related to traffic & public safety. The responsibilities of the TPSC shall be as follows:
- To advise the City Council in the creation, development and implementation of official traffic and public safety activities;
- Develop and recommend coordinated traffic safety and public safety programs;
Recommend traffic safety and public safety priorities for the city;
- Provide research and information to the city on matters related to traffic and public safety;
- Promote public acceptance of city traffic and public safety programs;
- Foster public knowledge and support of traffic law enforcement, public safety, and traffic engineering problems and needs; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by City Council.
Traffic & Public Safety Committee Membership
The committee shall consist of 7 members. No fewer than 4 members shall be residents of the City. Any non-resident member shall reside within the boundaries of the Estacada School District. Initially 4 members shall serve a three-year term and 3 shall serve a two-year term. At the expiration of the initial terms, each position shall be filled for a 2-year term.
Sorry. This form is closed to new submissions