Where can I build an ADU?

ADUs are allowed as accessory uses in all residential zones (R-1, R-2, and R-3 Zones), as well as the C-2 Commercial-Residential Zone, if in compliance with all of the development standards (such as setbacks, size, appearance, parking, etc.) contained in EMC Chapter 16.61, as well as those development and design requirements of the underlying zone.