What’s Up, Estacada! is an informal, open-door event for community members to visit with decision-makers, city staff, and local partners to ask questions about projects or issues and share their perspective. This event will be held at the Estacada Public Library in the Flora Room from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.on Wednesday, February 15th. Light refreshments will be provided.
Can’t make it? Join us next time! What’s Up events will be held every few months.
The City partners with local agencies and organizations to broaden community networks at What’s Up events.
We are pleased to be joined by the following organizations at the next What’s Up Estacada! All available tables have now been reserved. If your group would still like to partner at this event without reserved table space, please email us.
- Clackamas County Volunteer Connection
- Clackamas Volunteers in Medicine
- Clackamas Workforce Partnership
- CTEC Youth Services
- Estacada Area Arts Commission
- Estacada Bee City USA
- Estacada Early Childhood Committee
- Todos Juntos
- Estacada Public Library
- Estacada School District
- Estacada Traffic and Public Safety Committee
- NAMI Clackamas
- Portland General Electric
- Clackamas County Elections, Recording, and Records Management
- Clackamas County Disaster Management
- Oregon Department of Human Services
- Kennedy Jenks Wastewater Consultants